ECA’s MyExpatriate Market Pay 2017 is a benchmarking survey across pay levels for expatriates to establish trends of international assignment management and remuneration.
Participants will receive a free copy of results for all the countries they wish to provide salary information.
ECA can also conduct an analysis of your pay levels against the data from this survey OUTSIDE of the survey period. This is a chargeable service and we will be happy to discuss this further, just email us at email@example.com.
Why take part?
- Demonstrate your market position to key stakeholders using the report’s interactive graphs
- Access to an economic overview and also details of inflation and exchange rates in the country
- Ability to compare your assignees’ benefits package against industry competition
- Detailed breakdown of your assignees’ benefit and salary package using the downloadable package listings
- Complete confidentiality and anonymised results
The interactive MySalary graph below is an example of how you can visually benchmark your assignees’ salaries against other assignees in a given country. You can also filter the jobs by industry group making it more relevant to your company.
To show or hide industry groups click on the relevant item in the legend. To zoom in on a particular point use your mouse to draw a rectangle over the area. To reset the zoom level click the reset button that appears in the top right of the graph.
Who is it open to?
Managers of international staff. Please note - to take part in the survey you will need to be signed in to the ECA website. If you do not have an account with ECA, please sign up here.