ECA's Expatriate Salary Management Survey aims to establish the latest trends and challenges in the application of international assignment pay and policy for long-term assignees.
- Current practice in managing assignment compensation
- Segmentation and differentiation of mobility policies
- Trends in mobility and their influence on pay methods
- Pay elements and allowances
- Quotation and delivery of pay
- Salary reviews - triggers, intervals and methods of recalculation
- Challenges in management of international assignees
Participants in this survey receive a FREE copy of the results.
Who is it open to?
Anyone working in global mobility or elsewhere who has responsibility for the management or administration of international assignments.