ECA's Accommodation Tool allows you to set and adjust accommodation policy across the locations in your subscription to achieve consistency and effectiveness in your management of housing provision.
- Quickly look up information and data to respond to challenges and queries
- Easily model and establish a single or multi-tiered housing policy, allowing you to assess the full impact on costs and likelihood of availability
- Assign property types to different family sizes and create job levels to assign to different positions in ECA's housing tables
- Determine whether your policy will provide suitable housing in all your locations and identify where and which exceptions may be required
- Identify the specific housing options available within popular expatriate districts in any location according to your chosen budget and other criteria, such as number of rooms or type of housing
- Interactive maps enable you to pin the place of work and see where expatriate districts and useful facilities are located in relation to it
- Take advantage of flexible reporting methods, creating appropriate tables and briefing sheets to share with different stakeholders