During this webinar, we take a look at how ECA's Location Ratings have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Neil Ashman, Senior Location Ratings Analyst, and Jacqueline O'Rourke, Head of Client Services, answer the questions assignees and mobility managers have about the survey and the results, and explore how some companies have managed hardship during the pandemic.
ECA’s Location Ratings are being updated to reflect all of the latest changes around the world but this webinar will focus on how the ratings have been affected by the pandemic.
This webinar explores:
- How the location ratings have been affected by the pandemic
- The impact of vaccines on location ratings scores
- What is not covered by the allowances, and why
- Which locations have seen significant pandemic-related score changes this year
- Feedback from expatriates in the Location Ratings Survey
This webinar was delivered on Thursday 25 November. Sign in to view the recording.