This webinar explores findings from our recent Salary Trends Survey providing insight into the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on pay awards in 2020 and forecasts for 2021.
With salary increase data for 68 countries from hundreds of international companies, ECA's Key Account Manager, Talia Levy, and Remuneration Analyst, Daniel Flear outline the survey results including:
- An overview of global salary trends in 2020 and 2021
- The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on salary increase levels
- How 'real' salary changes compare across regions
- The impact of salary freezes
- Insight into which industries have been most affected by the current situation
This webinar was delivered on Tuesday 10 November. Please sign in to view the recording.