This half-day event will bring together mobility professionals for an excellent opportunity to benchmark practice, share experience and discuss practical solutions to common challenges.
Attend to be brought up-to-date on industry trends and join discussions on current issues impacting assignee management. Topics include:
- Global mobility: the world context in 2019 and looking to 2020
- Business traveler complexities and solutions
- Expatriate vs local - how to facilitate discussion with the business and HRBPs
This event is free to attend and exclusively open to in-house mobility professionals.
If you have any questions or would like to submit discussion items, please contact ECA's Events team. To book a place, please complete the short form below.
- Michael Witkowski, Vice President - Americas, ECA International
- Andrew Shaw, Managing Director, ECA International
- Liam Brennan, CEO & Co-Founder, GT Global Tracker
Terms & conditions
We would appreciate notification of any cancellations at least one week prior to the event, by November 13th. ECA events are for in-house HR professionals only and we reserve the right to decline registrations received from those who do not match the target audience.