Join our free webinar on Wednesday 9 June at 15:00-16:00 HKT to hear about the latest developments in expatriate pay across Asia. Find out how expatriate compensation and benefits packages have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and how you can receive your personalised report to benchmark your assignees' salary and benefits packages - free of charge!
Sharing results of our latest MyExpatriate Market Pay (MyEMP) Survey, ECA experts will explore how company policies regarding expatriate remuneration have changed over the past 12 months, and how companies can ensure cost-efficiency in 2021.
Join Lee Quane, Regional Director, and Mark Harrison, Associate Director as they discuss:
- How were expatriate populations across Asia impacted across the last 12 months?
- How were salaries impacted and how were benefits affected by the pandemic?
- Did the pandemic reignite a drive towards localisation of expatriate employees?
- What should companies be doing to drive cost-effectiveness in 2021?
- How to participate in the 2021 MyEMP Survey to receive your free personalised salary benchmarking report
Register above and you will be directed to the GoToWebinar website, where you can check your time zone. You will receive a confirmation email when your registration has been approved.
We are also hosting another session on Thursday 10 June at 14:00-15:00 ICT exploring latest developments in expatriate pay in Thailand, and on Thursday 17 June at 15:00-16:00 HKT we are delivering a session in Chinese, looking specifically at latest developments across Greater China.