Please note: this webinar will be delivered in Chinese.
Join our free webinar on Thursday 17 June at 15:00-16:00 HKT to hear about the latest developments in expatriate pay across Greater China. Find out how expatriate compensation and benefits packages have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and how you can receive your personalised report to benchmark your assignees' salary and benefits packages - free of charge!
Client Solutions Team, Jeff Chu and Lizzy Ren will share results of our latest MyExpatriate Market Pay (MyEMP) Survey, exploring how company policies regarding expatriate remuneration have changed over the past 12 months, and how companies can ensure cost-efficiency in 2021.
Join our live webinar as we discuss:
- How were expatriate populations across Greater China impacted across the last 12 months?
- How were salaries impacted and how were benefits affected by the pandemic?
- Did the pandemic reignite a drive towards localisation of expatriate employees?
- What should companies be doing to drive cost-effectiveness in 2021?
- How to participate in the 2021 MyEMP survey to receive your free personalised salary benchmarking report
Register above and you will be directed to the GoToWebinar website. You will receive a confirmation email when your registration has been approved.
We are also hosting a session on Wednesday 9 June at 15:00-16:00 HKT exploring latest developments in expatriate pay across Asia, and another session in Thai on Thursday 10 June at 14:00-15:00 ICT focusing on the latest developments in Thailand specifically.