The Global Mobility Executive Leaders Exchange series provides senior HR and Global Mobility leaders the platform to discuss challenges, corporate strategy, industry trends and share experience in a private, collaborative, peer to peer environment.
This virtual session will focus on effectively planning for recovery, and will address:
- How will policies need to adapt to future ways of working?
- Mobility investment optimisation:How will programs need to evolve due to the increased pressure on cost reduction
- How is technology being used as an enabler?
- Duty of Care for assignees
- Where do we go from here – action steps?
Emanuela Boccagni, ECA's Commercial Director - EMEA and Jacqueline O'Rourke, ECA's Head of Client Services, look forward to participating in the discussions in this session and sharing their insights.
Please visit the organiser's website for more information and contact details.