ECA's Country Profiles are in-depth briefing documents for individuals preparing to live and work in another country. The profiles also act as a useful point of reference for HR managers.
Available for 119 countries and territories, and covering over 260 cities, Country Profiles provide employees with highly detailed information on aspects of business and expatriate life, and give an insight into the history and customs of the country. Each contains the following information:
- Key facts - including current local time and weather forecast.
- Context - territory, people and highlights.
- Immigration - travel restrictions, passports and visas, work permits, spouses and dependants, residence permits and registration.
- Travel - getting there, health and safety, travel money, duty-free allowances, getting around and hotels.
- Relocation - shipping, banking, setting up home, education and sports and social clubs.
- Everyday - the workplace, money, communications, local media, health, shopping, food and drink and clothing.
- Background - history, government and economy.
- Resources - travel guides and useful links, cross-cultural training, language resources, expatriate and cultural networks, international schools networks, health information, conversion tables and home country rights and duties.
Subscribers can customise the Country Profiles to produce concise City Guides summarising essential information about a country's major expatriate destinations.
ECA also provides a website for clients to give their employees direct online access to the Country Profiles.
Registered user or subscriber? Please log in above to see a sample report or to buy now.
New user? Register now
to enjoy all the benefits of eca-international.com